Universal lightweight for worldwide trekking use
The Trekkinglite 0° sleeping bag offers you an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio on your extended trekking tour, this with an extremely small pack size. Here Exped uses the lightest materials in combination with high-quality European down. The most important features of this sleeping bag are the new propotional differential cut and the 3D footbox, which provides the best insulation. The hood is cut wide to not constrict you.
With the use of Oeko-Tex certified fabrics with PFC-free impregnation on the outer fabric and RDS certified down, Exped takes responsibility for the most ecological production and animal-friendly husbandry possible.
Features of the Exped Trekkinglite 0° Sleeping Bag
- Optimized fit delivers better insulation performance
- hidden seam technology for longer durability and optimal moisture protection
- plump thermal collar
- newly developed zipper pinch protection
- 3D foot box with 11 individually filled down chambers
- differential cut as well as shoulder width adapted to the respective size
- Filling: minimum 700 cuin/oz European 90/10 (EN standard) duck down, RDS certified, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Outer: 20 D Ripstop Nylon, Oeko-Tex®100 certified, PFC-free
- Length: 218cm
- Inner circumference shoulder / foot: 153cm / 99cm
There are no reviews yet.