Ultralight mats for adventure under your own power, such as trekking, long-distance hiking, bikepacking and alpinism.
7cm thick air cushions with Exped sleeping comfort: the longitudinal air chambers support the body and lead to greater sleeping comfort. Exped’s exclusive side chambers center and hold the sleeper on the mat. Includes Schnozzel Pumpbag: fast, moisture-free inflation of the mat without lung power.
Features of the Exped Ultra 5R Mummy sleeping pad
- SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™: 160 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers for maximum warmth throughout the life of the mat.
- RECYCELTED MATERIAL – less plastic ends up in landfills thanks to recycled 75/170 D polyester face fabric. Less water, energy and carbon are used in the manufacturing process.
- FLAT VALVE – pioneering Exped. Industry leading in durability, reliability and ease of use.
- SLEEPING COMFORT – Longitudinal air chambers support the body and lead to greater sleeping comfort. Exped’s exclusive side chambers center and hold the sleeper on the mat.
- SCHNOZZEL PUMPBAG INCLUDED – quick, moisture-free inflation of the mat: lung power not required.
- CLIMANEUTRAL – Exped identifies, reduces and offsets all CO2 from manufacturing and transport of this product.
There are no reviews yet.