The Trekkinglite -5° sleeping bag keeps you reliably warm on all your trekking tours.
It is an ideal 3-season sleeping bag for those who need a little more insulation reserve. Equipped with efficient proportional differential cut and excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The 3D foot box provides the best insulation. The hood is cut wider to not constrict you, but still functions optimally when needed. With the use of Oeko-Tex certified fabrics with PFC-free impregnation on the outer fabric and RDS certified down, Exped takes responsibility for the most ecological production and animal-friendly husbandry possible. All Exped sleeping bags from the Trekking, Basecamp and Expedition series can be paired with each other, but also with most sleeping bags from other manufacturers.
Features of the Exped Trekkinglite -5° Sleeping Bag
- Optimized fit delivers better insulation performance
- hidden seam technology for longer durability and optimal moisture protection
- plump thermal collar
- newly developed zipper pinch protection
- 3D foot box with 11 individually filled down chambers
- differential cut as well as shoulder width adapted to the respective size
- Filling: minimum 700 cuin/oz European 90/10 (EN standard) duck down, RDS certified, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Outer: 20 D Ripstop Nylon, Oeko-Tex®100 certified, PFC-free
- Length: 218cm
- Inner circumference shoulder / foot: 153cm / 99cm
There are no reviews yet.