Water repellent, warm and surprisingly versatile.
The Quilt Pro is a water-resistant, hoodless sleeping bag with a thermally efficient, contoured cut filled with high-quality 850 cuin/oz goose down. It can be used as an ultralight summer sleeping bag, as a blanket (zipper opens all around) or as a liner that converts a 3-season sleeping bag into a winter sleeping bag. In addition, it is also ideally suited as an insulating cover for the hammock. If you connect 2 quilts with the zipper, you get a veritable sleeping system. With the use of Oeko-Tex certified fabrics and RDS certified down, Exped takes responsibility for the most ecological production and animal welfare possible.
Features of the Exped Quilt Pro sleeping bag
- without hood, otherwise full sleeping bag with contoured fit
- as a liner, it makes any 3-season sleeping bag winter-ready
- also very suitable as Hammock Underquilt
- full-length zipper, therefore blanket and cape at the same time
- plump closing baffles with drawstring keep the warmth on the body
- Comfortable, versatile sleeping bag and blanket
- Filling: Minimum 800 cuin /oz Polish 90 / 10 (US standard) goose down, RDS certified, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Outer: 30 D ripstop nylon, Pertex Quantum Pro, 1,000 mm water column, bluesign® certified, DWR, PFC-free
- Length: 185cm
- Inner circumference shoulder / foot: 154cm / 99cm
There are no reviews yet.