Versatile companion for demanding day tours with light luggage
The Impulse is just as suitable for all-day trail runs, bike tours and alpine mountaineering as it is for a family outing to the park.
The huge zipper opening makes the main compartment quick and easy to access. Inside, four mesh pockets, one zippered pocket and two pockets on the sides offer diverse organization options. A hydration system can also be easily stowed in an integrated pocket. Thanks to the central exit on the back, the drinking tube can be attached to both the right and left shoulder strap.
On the outside, a zippered pocket and three elastic mesh pockets provide additional storage space. A removable compression system reduces backpack volume when needed and allows for additional attachment options. Daisy chains and the handy Tool Blade make it easy to attach ice tools.
The thermoformed back and padded shoulder straps make for a comfortable carry. A lightweight hip belt provides additional support.
Features of the
Exped Impulse 15 backpack
- versatile touring backpack with huge zipper opening
- optimal weight transfer due to body-hugging fit and Kraxenform
- abrasion resistant recycled ripstop nylon
- double, lightly padded bottom for shape stability and durability
- zippered inner mesh pocket, as well as pockets for water bottles
- compatible with hydration system
- with removable waist belt
There are no reviews yet.