The new Couloir winter backpack is ideal for skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing adventures.
It is new to the Exped range. The zipper on the back and a smart toploader opening from the carrying side allow quick, practical access to the main compartment. Skis and splitboard can be tied on in three different ways. Included webbing straps with locking side buckles allow snowboard and snowshoes to be secured vertically to the front. Organization is super easy either through the quick open lid pocket or the generous 270° zipper on the back. All pockets and compartments are easily accessible even with gloves on, and the gear loops are removable. Touch points are highlighted in color. The Couloir is super comfortable to wear, offers easy fixation of gear and is helmet and hydration compatible.
Features of the Exped Couloir 40 Women’s Backpack
- shorter back length and shorter shoulder straps in this women’s version
- durable and sustainable: all fabrics are recycled, Oeko-Tex certified and PFC free.
- bright color inside the main compartment for good visibility and contrast
- can be placed in the snow and opened without getting the back padding wet
- quick access to avalanche safety equipment
- 2 different, freely positionable pick attachments
- compatible with EXPED Mesh Helmet Holder (not included)
- back length: 42 – 50 cm
There are no reviews yet.