The Comfort sleeping bag is a spacious, extremely versatile mummy sleeping bag that scores from early and mid-summer into autumn. The generous cut of the Comfort series at the shoulders, hips, legs and feet gives plenty of freedom of movement, but retains thermal efficiency thanks to the mummy shape. This is also ensured by the thermal collar and the easily closable hood.
The side arm zipper allows additional freedom of movement without having to leave the cozy warmth. The foot zipper transforms the sleeping bag into a full-fledged down comforter for warmer nights in no time.
By using Oeko-Tex certified fabrics with PFC-free impregnation on the outer fabric and RDS certified down, Exped takes responsibility for organic production and animal welfare as much as possible.
Features of the Exped Comfort -5° sleeping bag
- Side arm openings for full flexibility
- BlanketZip – the widest mummy sleeping bag turns into a down blanket
- Differential cut and optimized fit in the foot area
- Comfort hood with extra wide cut
- bulging warmth collar
- 3D foot box with 11 individually filled down chambers
- hidden seam technology for longer durability and moisture protection
- Filling: Minimum 700 cuin/oz European 90/10 (EN standard) duck down, RDS certified, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Outer: 20 D Ripstop Nylon, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified, PFC-free
- Length: 205cm
- Inner circumference shoulder / foot: 178cm / 108cm
There are no reviews yet.