The e*thirteen LG1 Race Enduro 29 inch wheelset was made of Carbon and convinces with super low weight and high stiffness. The wheels of this series were originally developed for Downhill racing and are thus up to any challenge.
The full aluminum hubs maximize durability, the wide flange as well as the massive bearing provide a stable wheel structure and the 30 mm wide hookless rim provides the perfect platform for tires with a width of 2.3 – 2.6 inches.
Technical details of the e*thirteen LG1 Race Carbon Enduro 29 inch Boost wheelset
- range of use: MTB, Enduro, Downhill
- material: Carbon (rim), aluminum (hub)
- axle size Front: 15 mm x 110 mm Boost (Front)
- axle standard rear: 12 mm x 148 mm Boost (rear)
- freewheel: Microspline
- freewheel release angle: 6°
- inner rim width: 30 mm
- brake mount: 6-hole
- ETRTO: 30-622
- recommended tire width: 2.3 inch – 2.6 inch
- spoke count: 28
- spokes: triple butted / J-Bend
- Tubeless Ready
- weight: approx. 1810 g (manufacturer’s specification)
Note: Hookless rims (Hookless / without rim flange) are designed for use with tubeless-compatible (folding) tires and can be driven both with and without a tube.
Scope of supply
Wheelset including Tubeless rim tapes and Tubeless valves
There are no reviews yet.