e*thirteen Helix – More Range, Less Weight
Helix components are engineered to bridge the compatibility gap between SRAM and Shimano components, ensuring versatility and flawless performance. Helix R cassettes have replaceable gear clusters. That means ongoing service and replacement costs will be less than half that of SRAM cassettes. As an added bonus, Helix R 12s clusters are backward compatible with and can be used to upgrade your existing TRS+ 9-50 cassette. Future-proof your bike with e*thirteen Helix.
The HELIX R 12 Speed Cassette is an upgrade to any SRAM Eagle or Shimano drivetrain, with more range than any other cassette on the market. The 9 tooth cog lets you step down one chainring size while keeping the same top end gearing and provides not only better ground clearance, but an overall lighter drivetrain.
Highlights of e*thirteen Helix R 12-Speed Cassette
- 556% range: 9-50 Teeth: 9-11-13-15-17-20-23-27-31-36-42-50
- Replaceable clusters: 9-36 tooth steel and 42/50 tooth aluminium
- Clusters are reverse compatible with TRS+ 9-50 cassettes
- Helix R12 cassette is 60g lighter than TRS+ 9-50 12-speed cassette
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 12speed drivetrains
- Improved shifting performance including Shimano 12 speed compatibility
- Improved interface between steel and aluminum clusters
- Aluminium cluster is also available in intergalactic finish with ‘PVD Film’ to double the durability compared to anodized Versions
Advantages using the HELIX R Cassette
THE MOST RANGE IN THE GALAXY
556% is more range than any other cassette on the market. 9-50T
DURABLE AND SERVICEABLEHelix R features replaceable gear clusters and Intergalactic PVD finishing
ALL e*thirteen cassettes utilize two-piece construction, allowing for individual parts to be replaced as they wear
ALL THE OPTIONS11 and 12 speed and 5 different colors available
LOW WEIGHTLighter than both XTR & XX1
There are no reviews yet.