The popular GA3 is now also available as a long-short version for single-side twist-grip shifts (e.g., Sram XX1®, Pinion® etc.). This concept combines the relief benefits and wrist support of ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder MTB grips. The ergonomically optimized shape requires low gripping forces, the textures are adapted to the gripping zones of the hand, the wall thickness of the inner core is con – firmed to increase damping comfort.The GA3 Single Twist Shift offers excellent grip for best control – even on challenging trails. Rubber-coated outer brackets offer generous space even when the handle is wide. Clamps on carbon core with maximum torsional strength.
Features of the Ergon GA3 Single Twist-Shift Bar Grips:
- Adjusted length and shape for twist-grip shifts
- Adapted middle grip zone
- Maximum grip on the outside
- Extra cushioning in the far outer gripping area
- High-strength aluminium clamp
- Confined wall thickness for higher damping comfort
- Ideal for MTB, All-Mountain, Freeride, Dirt
- Diameter: 30 mm
- Carbon bar compatible
Clamping diameter: 30 mmDimensions in mm (L/W/H): One SizeWeight supplement: manufacturer information
There are no reviews yet.