BA2 E Protect Enduro Backpack
For more power – the BA2 E Protect comes with an additional compartment for e-bike batteries. The battery is stored firmly and stable without slipping. This means that even day trips with many metres in height or long distances are no longer a problem. Compatible with common battery types. If the BA2 E Protect is taken along with the battery, the protector compartment still has room for the BP100 and the BH150 drinking bladder.
Translated with www.DeepL/Translator (free version)
Features of the BA2 E Protect Enduro Backpack
- Main compartment with fleece lined inner pocket (foldable)
- Battery holder
- Incl. back protector BP100
- Large front pocket with one pocket for 2 pumps and 4 small mesh pockets for tools
- Access pocket behind the helmet quiver
- Elastic Access pocket on hip belt
- Separate drinking bladder bag (BH300 or BH150) with protector pocket
- Helmet holder (foldable)
The compact all-mountain backpack with a perfect fit including a permanently installed holder for action cams on the back. One for all – with the completely revised 4-way adjustable carrying system, the back length can be easily adjusted between sizes S to XL.
Thanks to the load compression principle “Adaptive Carrier System” and flexible aluminium moulded rail, the backpack can be adjusted even more precisely to the rider’s anatomy. The hip belt can also be shortened as required.
Practical: iPhone® Drybag from Topeak® can be attached to the shoulder strap.
There are no reviews yet.